Yoga is essentially discipline based on an extremely subtle science which focuses on bringing harmony between mind and body. It is an art and science for healthy living. “Yoga” also refers to an inner science comprising of a variety of methods which human beings can achieve union between the body and mind to attain self- realization.
The aim of Yoga practice is to overcome all kinds of sufferings that lead to a sense of freedom in every walk of life with holistic health, happiness and harmony.you will soon understand Unlimited Benefits of Yoga to Body and Mind.
List of Benefits of yoga to Body and Mind
- Yoga is beneficial for physical fitness, musculoskeletal functioning and cardio vascular health.
- It is beneficial in the management of diabetes, respiratory disorders, hypertension, hypo-tension and many lifestyle- related disorders.
- Yoga helps to reduce depression, fatigue, anxiety disorders and stress.
- Yoga regulates menopausal symptoms.
- In essence, yoga is a process of creating a body and mind that are stepping-stones, not hurdles, to an exuberant and fulfilling life.
- Improve flexibility and strength. Yoga stretches your muscles. Stand up straighter many poses in yoga can strengthen the core muscles in your stomach and back.
- Ease stress and anxiety levels. Yoga involves breathing exercises that force you to pay attention to your breath. Reduce low back pain. Improve sleep.
- Yoga helps in reducing stress level and tension in the physical body.
- Yoga helps in the attainment of perfect equilibrium and harmony.
- yoga helps in weight loss. It increases flexibility and muscle strength.
- Yoga helps to increase Microcirculation.
- Yoga brings stability in the body, helps to clear up congestion of Spinal nerves,corrects faulty Posture
- Yoga helps child body to increase height up to Certain age.
- Doing Yoga regularly improves neuro-muscular Co-Ordination balance,endurance and alertness.
- Tones up the legs muscles and rejuvenates the ligaments.
- Yoga makes the Spine Flexible,improves digestions and Prevents Constipation and Menstrual Problems.
- Yoga strengthens the neck Muscles and Improves breathing capacity.
- Yoga helps in Cervical Spondylitis
- Yoga Strengthens calf, thigh and waist Muscles,makes spine flexible improving lung capacity
- It acts on the abdominal organs and releases any tension in the abdomen
- Yoga increases blood circulation to the head and Cardiac region.
- yoga helps to Stimulate pancreas and helps in the management of diabetes.
- yoga helps to remove backache and bronchial problems.
- Yoga helps to Relieves depression and anxiety.
- In current Mechanical world, yoga helps to relieve all kinds of tensions and Relaxes the whole Psycho-physiological system .
- Yoga cures who are suffering from Cold, Rhinitis,Sinusitis,asthma and Bronchial Infections.
- Yoga rejuvenate Whole body and keep your Face Young and Vibrant.
- Pranayama yoga induces Tranquility and helps to improve Concentration, which is very much important for Children’s
- Practice Yoga daily, eliminates negative emotions like fear,anger,depressions,anxiety and will develop a Positive emotions.
- Increases Concentration, Memory,Clarity of Thought and Will Power.
- Meditations leads to Self realization.
Why yoga is good for children body and Mind?
Yoga is good for their daily school life or the benefits for school such as dealing with difficult emotions after a fight, focus and concentration for a difficult task, or relaxation after a hard lesson, good memory and anxiety relief before an important exam. Start Yoga to your child in very early age, muscles, body and mind become stronger and Sharper.Child will develop and become discipline. Yoga helps child to increase Concentration, Memory,Clarity of Thought and Will Power.
Yoga has a profound effect on the mind of a child. It is a comprehensive method that can shape a child from an early age. He or she would be able to master their senses and achieve success in all areas of their lives with the aid of yoga. Yoga can enhance physical health, mental well-being, and increase spiritual awareness through the practise of asanas, pranayama, chanting, and meditation, among other things.
let’s start yoga
If you are serious about your health, then let’s start yoga, you can find here how to Begin Yoga? Yoga Practice shall start with a Prayer or prayerful mood to enhance the benefits of yoga, Check here for yoga beginning prayers